Should You Delete Bad Facebook Comments? | Blogs
Many businesses have a Facebook page that they use for marketing. Many times in the planning stages and sometimes after something unfortunate happens, businesses will need to decide their policy on bad Facebook comments.
Yesterday I had the pleasure of moderating a panel at the Maine Association of Nonprofits conference, Social Power: The Emergence of Social Media as a Force for Social Change. One of the panelists, Natural Resources Council of Maine, brought up a great point about bad Facebook comments. She said that leaving up bad comments and responding is actually your chance to set the record straight. I would have to totally agree!
Upcoming Events near Augusta - Waterville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families