Should You Delete Bad Facebook Comments? | Blogs
Many businesses have a Facebook page that they use for marketing. Many times in the planning stages and sometimes after something unfortunate happens, businesses will need to decide their policy on bad Facebook comments.
Yesterday I had the pleasure of moderating a panel at the Maine Association of Nonprofits conference, Social Power: The Emergence of Social Media as a Force for Social Change. One of the panelists, Natural Resources Council of Maine, brought up a great point about bad Facebook comments. She said that leaving up bad comments and responding is actually your chance to set the record straight. I would have to totally agree!
Top Augusta - Waterville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woolwich principal gets dye job for diabetes research
- Boothbay Harbor Region Chamber of Commerce Announces Grand Marshal for Windjammer Days Street Parade
- Bowdoin women's lacrosse season ends in NCAA quarters
- Groundbreaking held for Brunswick church two years after fire
- Police investigate fatal crash in Wiscasset