Women Behaving "Badly" (or so some might say) | Blogs
Just finished three books that celebrate women living freely!
1.Brave women who broke out of the norm in the 19th century and launched what became a 72-year campaign toward women's right to vote.
2. Vicky Tiel, inventor of the mini-skirt and darling of the glitterati and someone who really knew how to follow her bliss.
And 3. Jane Juska, who at 66 refuses to give up on intimacy, takes out a pretty darn risqué personal ad, and has the adventure of a lifetime. Enjoy.... READ MORE
Upcoming Events near Augusta - Waterville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families